Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Toys"


            Remember when you were young and everyone asked you,  “What do you want to be when you grow up” did you ever have some something in mind? I did! I have always wanted to be a doctor up until now. Thus, my parents always bought me doctors’ toy sets. With these toys, I was able to pretend to be a doctor, and have my cousins play the role as being my patient. I would tell them to say “ahh” and pretend to look inside their throats with a flash light and a popsicle stick; then I would even use the toy thermometer and check their temperature. Not to forget, the set also contain a stethoscope where I would try and listen to my play patient’s heartbeats. They toys made me feel that I was really a doctor! It really influenced me in a way that I know what I want to be. Eventually overtime, the pieces either broke or was lost. I really miss that toy set that I had because of all the memories that it had provided for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment